Forum T shirts

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

shaeve
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Forum T shirts

Postby shaeve » 04 Aug 2007, 09:00

As we all seem to have decided on a T , should we start sending deposits or somthing so we actually confirm numbers and get them on the way?

The T shirt design must have taken some work and I think we should go ahead with it.

where do I send the cash

Regards

A
Mutate or Die!!

Red Sunsets
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Red Sunsets » 05 Aug 2007, 17:09

the design work was delayed (my fault) but is all ready to go, just waiting on jeff to push the button
If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

jeff

Postby jeff » 08 Aug 2007, 13:23

i know i know, i'm the weak link in the chain here.

there's a screenprinting place just down the street from me which i *promise* that i'll swing over to on saturday to see how it'll work.

if i do the shirts here, i'll save a pile of money by avoiding the weak dollar exchange rate and VAT.

things have been just a tad crazy here in real life, so i've really not been focusing my energy on the ole website here. apologies-i know you have needs too. :lol:

-jeff!

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 08 Aug 2007, 14:19

nae probs jeff man, just make sure they do "you fat bastard" sizes :lol:

jeff

Postby jeff » 09 Aug 2007, 17:26

I popped into the shirt shop yesterday and got a quote: $6.50 per shirt, no additional fees for larger sizes.

I've got the artwork color separated and on a CD sitting next to me at my desk here, so I'm hoping to actually swing over there this afternoon and place my order.

I dunno if I'm going to do 50 shirts or not-I didn't ask if/where there are price breaks, if no price breaks, I'll probably do a smaller run and then re-order later if we need more.

more soon. thanks for the kick in the ass to get me going-I occasionally (ok, often) need such a thing.

-jeff!

jeff

Postby jeff » 09 Aug 2007, 17:32

ack! our pictures from the t-shirt poll have disappeared. I just wanted to make sure we've got the colors the way we voted for them.

Also, it looks like the CD I burned last night of the artwork turned out to be a coaster. I can't read it at all.

Perhaps I'll be heading over to the print shop on friday instead. grrrr.

-jeff!

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 09 Aug 2007, 19:42

:oops: might be my fault jeff, I had a binge and purge session on my HD and PhotoBucket at the weekend

I believe you were all after the white print with purple on a black t, like this:

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 10 Aug 2007, 06:14

Wasnt it with the green?

G R E E N

I say

A
Mutate or Die!!

jeff

Postby jeff » 10 Aug 2007, 13:57

Ah, I think the problem is on my end.

my fucking idiotic workplace (I'm hoping they are capturing this text as I write it) is blocking all images posted on photobucket.

I wonder if I can allow pictures to be uploaded here directly on this machine, like the avatars. that way my fucking idiotic workplace won't likely have any chance of finding them. I'll look into that.

I'll check this out again when I get home, before I head over to the printers.

-jeff!

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 10 Aug 2007, 14:04

jeff, I can e-mail you the JPEG if you want and in answer to the colour question, my original design was green like jeff's avatar but Steve intervened IIRC and said he never liked it and wanted it purple

jeff

Postby jeff » 10 Aug 2007, 14:12

ok, the purple one is the one I used for the master artwork. the screeny place want it color separated, and then for me to push all the colors to black so they can burn the screens from it.

That means, I will likely have to select the colors by hand from whatever they have in stock.(?) I'll see if some can be made up in green as well. I'll bring my vinyl in so we can try and color match it as best we can. I assume that purple came from the propaganda 12" and ideally if we do them in green, we'd use the conspiracy cover?

I've moved the t-shirt size poll back up to the top of the forum, so anyone who hasn't voted yet on what size they'd like, please do so quickly.

-jeff!

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 10 Aug 2007, 14:18

do you need separations from me, I should be able to do them fairly quickly (as the album cover I was designing has been rejected by the record label Cold Meat Industry, bastids! :evil: ) I've still got all the vector art here, just tell me what res. and what format (TIFF JPG etc.) the printers want

jeff

Postby jeff » 10 Aug 2007, 18:32

nah, I've separated everything out already, so it's good to go.
My g/f is a photoshop wiz, so it was a 10 minute job at most.

We'll see if the screeners like it though.

-jeff!

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 10 Aug 2007, 21:26

Im overcome with excitement :lol:
Mutate or Die!!

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 10 Aug 2007, 21:33

Next! :twisted:

Return to “Play Dead”