Another new poster saying hello.

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Squelch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Another new poster saying hello.

Postby Squelch » 31 Aug 2007, 23:31

I got into Play Dead via a friend in 1985. At the time I was listening to bands such as Dead Kennedys, Crass, Black Flag, etc. Heard a Play Dead album he happened to be playing when I once called down and WOW! Listened to everything else Play Dead related he had, loved it. Then he bought Into The Fire-Live on video. That just blew me away. So he did me tapes of the albums and a copy of the video. Now I'm not a hoarder so these things quickly vanished as I moved around the UK. Good to find a Play Dead site with music downloads and a DVD of Into The Fire. It must be 20 years since I last saw this, or heard any Play Dead for that matter.

I'm not a hardcore diehard fan, but I love their songs.

Great site dedicated to an obscenely underrated band. Hope I can somehow contribute to this community.

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 01 Sep 2007, 06:47

Greetings and salutations from sunny New Zealand.

Glad to have you aboard, check out some of the great downloads that Jeff has kindly posted on the website.

Keep postin ( ps are u another one of those scousers, we have a few of those already :P )

Regards

A
Mutate or Die!!

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 19 Oct 2007, 16:45

sorry, I stopped drinking and therefore stopped posting bollocks on various forums :oops:

welcome, please feel free to talk bollix :lol:
James
If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

Return to “Play Dead”