Hi Everyone

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
The Old Flower
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi Everyone

Postby The Old Flower » 25 Feb 2008, 22:32

Hi to you all. I stumbled on to this site the other night. Wow what a stumble. Iwas fortunate enough to see Play Dead twice. Once in Nottingham and once in Birmingham. Both times were superb. I was the proud owner of a full collection of Play Dead records that have now been replaced by cd`s. I still listen to them on a regular basis. They still sound good today. I almost got to play on the same stage back in 1985. Play Dead were to play at `the fridge` in Shrewsbury. My band at the time [Bite] was scheduled to play support. but alas Play Dead split just before. So near yet so far. Ce la vie. It is great to see that even today there is support for the band. This site is a fitting tribute to what I feel was the best band of thier time. Yes the sisters were good and bauhaus plus many others. But to me Play Dead were the kings of goth. Keep up the good work. i will be back ..... Frequently.

the tenant

Postby the tenant » 26 Feb 2008, 15:45

Greetings Old Flower, hope everything is good with you, glad you found the site.

Return to “Play Dead”