still playing PD...

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jeff

still playing PD...

Postby jeff » 04 Nov 2008, 18:11

My band just had a gig in Pittsburgh (here in the states), and before the show, the DJ played The Tenant!

It *may* have been because our sound guy was wearing one of our PD shirts that he bought from me, but I like to think that our fave boys are still in regular rotation in certain parts of the country. I'm also astounded every time someone else in this country has heard of the band.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to be introduced to the DJ, or I would have thanked them.

-jeff!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Play Dead”