Gig List

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Preston Mark
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Gig List

Postby Preston Mark » 26 Nov 2008, 11:51

Jeff

Looking at your gig list I notice you have Leicester on 5/12/83 , if that was the gig at the Sound Scan Studios (?) then the next night was Sheffield Leadmill.

As I recall the Leicester venue was a real b**tard to find , I remember turning up and there just being a couple of dreads sat around drinking tea and listening to dub reggae , the gig was actually in a back room , not many there but a good gig nonetheless.Hitch to Sheffield the next day was a breeze , unfortunately getting away ( after a night on Sheffield railway station ) was not so easy !

Mark

jeff

Postby jeff » 01 Dec 2008, 16:38

Preston Mark

Postby Preston Mark » 02 Dec 2008, 15:13

Preston Mark

Postby Preston Mark » 02 Dec 2008, 15:21

godstar

Postby godstar » 05 Mar 2009, 19:20

I have a picture somewhere of the backstage party from an old Cult fanzine for the gig at Aylesbury friars.

Hey the last London gig that's available from me (I gave jeff a copy years ago) you've all got that down as 1984 but the tufnel Park gig was 1985 and the support was from Blyth Power (one of their first London gigs) and some boring goth band that interupted me drinking at the small and over crowded bar. I got the original tape from a lovely japanese girl I met at the gig .
Godstar

godstar

Postby godstar » 05 Mar 2009, 19:22

Sorry what a dunderhead It was Chatshow. the support act.
Godstar

jeff

Postby jeff » 08 Mar 2009, 15:53

Return to “Play Dead”