Time to dig out the old vinyl

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ralph
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Time to dig out the old vinyl

Postby Ralph » 09 Jun 2009, 21:21

Glad I found this site. What a wealth of information.

I'm sure my 7" of This Side of Heaven is a white label, I'll have to check. Could make it one of the rarest records I have!

My 12" of Sacrosanct is on L'invitation Au Suicide. Is this unusual? I remember it having a square design on the label.

A question to those with longer memories than me...
My mate told me (back at the arse end of 85) that he had tickets to see PD for us when they came to Portsmouth (or at least that he was getting them).
Obviously, they never came because they split up.
Was the tour cut short, or was I the victim of a little gentle ribbing?

Good work getting this site together. I look forward to getting the DVD!
:D

Ralph

jeff

Postby jeff » 12 Jun 2009, 15:28

I wish I knew how many of each record were pressed. that would be great info for the discography page. I've no idea how rare that Sacrosanct 12" is.

I can certainly tell you that I have never seen it on this side of the pond, otherwise I would have bought it! I have seen multiple copies of the "normal" clay release though.

I assume your sacrosanct is the same as this:
http://companyofjustice.com/discog/sanc ... center.JPG

Your TSOH 7" is absolutely rare though! If your copy is hand labeled like the one on our discography, it would be neat to have another scan of it, if you can do such a thing.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » 12 Jun 2009, 17:01

That's the one. I don't think the tracks are any different to the Clay 12" though (I don't have that).

I also have that 1984 german 7" of Sin of Sins/Propaganda. Do you know anything more about that release?

I'll get a scan sorted of my white label. It's essentially the same; doesn't have "DJ Copy" written on it.
What makes you think that only 5 or so exist? Is it just that you have only heard of that many or do you have some inside information?

Cheers
Ralph

microbender

Postby microbender » 13 Jun 2009, 00:43

in 85 i bought my first Christian Death LP.
back then i thought L'invitation Au Suicide was a special message from them.

muhahaha.

now with youtube its most of the time funny to see where i not looked for quality.

jeff

Postby jeff » 15 Jun 2009, 14:12

jeff

Postby jeff » 15 Jun 2009, 14:17

Ralph

Postby Ralph » 15 Jun 2009, 18:03

MarkJR

White label TSOH

Postby MarkJR » 27 Jun 2009, 16:22

Mark Terminus

Return to “Play Dead”