Play Dead Paris. recognise yourselves?

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
FormerNortherner
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Play Dead Paris. recognise yourselves?

Postby FormerNortherner » 06 Aug 2010, 07:01

can anyone put names to faces?

billt

Postby billt » 06 Aug 2010, 20:45

The guy in the middle of the group sitting down in the top photo looks like the one we used to know as 'Foggy'.

When was this taken ? I went to 2 gigs in Belgium in December 1984 (Christ it was cold at Brussels station !)...was the Paris gig just after that ?

staydead

Postby staydead » 06 Aug 2010, 20:58

Top photo, middle, is Foggy, extreme right is Hugh, blonde hair is Daz/Darren (if I recall correctly). One of the girls may well be Nikki - Newbury I think. Second foto, guy at the back with black hair is Tim from Newbury. I know the guy in the bottom pic but can't remember his name

johnpne

Postby johnpne » 06 Aug 2010, 21:17

top photo left to right nikki,darrenfoggy,helen,me
bottom photo stan the man,nikki,and adi vines from hull

FormerNortherner

Postby FormerNortherner » 10 Aug 2010, 09:38

A couple more

and a final blurred one

Return to “Play Dead”