Play Dead Facebook group

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
barbedwirekisses
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Play Dead Facebook group

Postby barbedwirekisses » 21 Jun 2011, 20:00

Hi!

I'm thinking of starting up a Play Dead Facebook group...anyone interested in joining...I need a few people on my friends list in order to start one...
anyone whose on there as well wants to join,message me your facebook names and I'll add you to my friends list so I can start it...actually I would be interested in adding anyone on here whose a fan and on facebook anyway....

thanks! :D :D 8)

staydead

Postby staydead » 06 Jul 2011, 19:34

There is already a groupcalled "We followed skeletal family and play dead" - might want to start there and see if you recognise any of the names/faces?

barbedwirekisses

Postby barbedwirekisses » 13 Jul 2011, 23:01

thanks! I'll do that next time I'm on facebook! :D

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 01 Aug 2011, 14:34

If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

Return to “Play Dead”