Play Dead Appreciation Society on facebook

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
barbedwirekisses
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Play Dead Appreciation Society on facebook

Postby barbedwirekisses » 23 Jul 2011, 13:15

I know I posted about this before but just to let you all know that I've now got the page up and running on facebook...!
I've put up links to both here and the Company of Justice site as well as pictures and a couple of videos....it's still a work in progress(am still searching for more photos/articles to add)but please do join! :D 8)
thanks! :D

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 01 Aug 2011, 14:34

If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

Return to “Play Dead”