the band...

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
d francis

the band...

Postby d francis » 27 Aug 2011, 20:40

is steve still kicking about the site at all....??????

petes being stalked like crazy by a facebook campaign thats fairly cheered me up...

is rob still selling clothes in brighton... its been a real while since i last spoke to him ..but he did claim to have "stuff" in his loft...remixes and the likes..

and what of Mr Smith...tour manager to the stars ??? Last time i heard it was lenny kravitz..

listening to company of justice ...right now..."celebrations" a top track

be seeing you

Donny

:D :D :D
be seeing you

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Play Dead”