Classic Rock - Play Dead

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MattCR
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Classic Rock - Play Dead

Postby MattCR » 20 Jun 2012, 13:44

Hi,

I'm Matt I work here at Future Publishing and we are doing a Classic Rock special on the alternative/goth scene of the early 80's and we are trying to track down members of Play Dead for an interview etc for this special edition. I realise that Steve is on here and Steve if you are interested that would be grand and any help from forum members would be much appreciated.. Steve by the way Sacrosanct - Genius...

You can email at matt.wyatt@futurenet.com

Cheers

Matt

OX4
Site Admin

Postby OX4 » 13 Jul 2012, 07:51

Due to a mix up in email addresses, we unfortunately missed the deadline for the band to appear in this article. Shame, it would have been good to see something positive in the contemporary press. Look forward to seeing the piece anyway.

Return to “Play Dead”