new bootleg / site update aug-31-2006

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jeff

new bootleg / site update aug-31-2006

Postby jeff » 31 Aug 2006, 16:29

I've just uploaded a new bootleg, courtesy of a tape sent to me by Nobushige Yokoyama.

The sound quality is one of the better ones I've heard, plus it's from 1985, so there's lots of company of justice tracks in the set.

I will eventually be re-working the gigography pages to tie in directly to all the bootlegs I have tucked away, so the entire archive will eventually all get online.

I've also been slowly updating the discography pages with new scans courtesy of Lee (eternal thank you for saving me all that scanning work!)
It's only about 1/2 finished, but man do the scans look fantastic compared to those old images I had.

That's it for the moment.

-jeff!

Pale Fire

Postby Pale Fire » 19 Sep 2006, 16:54

Has anyone noticed that "Pale Fire" and "Weeping Blood" never appear on any of the known bootlegs?

jeff

Postby jeff » 19 Sep 2006, 17:24

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Play Dead”