Play Dead/Mankind's Audio Development Myspace pages...

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pale Fire

Play Dead/Mankind's Audio Development Myspace pages...

Postby Pale Fire » 22 Mar 2006, 15:00

Howdy, I'm new to the forum. I would have been here sooner but I guess I just never scrolled down to the bottom of the main unofficial Play Dead page. I've given Play Dead and Mankind's Audio Development their own Myspace pages mainly to attract more listeners. So if you have myspace... then go ahead and search for Play Dead and Mankind's Audio Development. I have 4 songs loaded for Play Dead and M.A.D.'s 2 songs are currently being processed.
Last edited by Pale Fire on 28 Sep 2006, 17:25, edited 1 time in total.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Guest » 22 Mar 2006, 17:56

im new to myspace and cant seem to open anything on there about the band, help

Pale Fire

Postby Pale Fire » 22 Mar 2006, 21:31

Here's the link to Play Dead's page. Just copy and paste the link into the web browser bar towards the top of the screen. These should be direct links.

http://www.myspace.com/playdeadgothicrock

And here's the link to Mankind's Audio Development page.

http://www.myspace.com/mankindsaudiodevelopment

Pale Fire

Postby Pale Fire » 27 Mar 2006, 22:50

Pale Fire

Postby Pale Fire » 28 Sep 2006, 17:35

My Play Dead page on myspace has recieved quite a lot attention now. I hope the music spreads to more people who are curious about this wonderful group of artists known as Play Dead.

Return to “Play Dead”