Best Live Shows

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lee
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Best Live Shows

Postby Lee » 26 Oct 2006, 22:26

There is nothing better in life than writing on the sole of your slipper with a biro

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 27 Oct 2006, 06:18

Mutate or Die!!

Banjo

Postby Banjo » 27 Oct 2006, 10:52

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever

the tenant

Postby the tenant » 27 Oct 2006, 17:18

Lee

Postby Lee » 27 Oct 2006, 22:10

There is nothing better in life than writing on the sole of your slipper with a biro

d francis

best gigs

Postby d francis » 24 Dec 2006, 15:01

dark star - nice and sleazy -glasgow 2000 ???
young gods - tv sky tour
killing joke - almost every tour!!!
bauhaus - recent glasgow gig
kitchens of distinction - king tuts
red lorry yellow lorry - mission tour -barrowlands
slowdive - glasgow
cranes - portsmouth 2000 ???
xmal and lorries - rooftops glasgow *84 ish
be seeing you

NEVERAGAINRACING

Postby NEVERAGAINRACING » 02 Jan 2007, 16:09

from maybe 83 onwards we were going to gigs in Manchester / Bradford and Leeds all the time. I once had a list with ticket stubs but its got lost

Went to a good few punk gigs and festivals 84 - 90, always scared to death of the skin heads, always looked 10 years older than me and 10 feet wider than me, in Rochdale was a big skin head town, a no go area unless you fancied being clobbered! Got into a few scrapes with the Padiham Punks also, gawd knows why we were all supposedly liking the same stuff. Talk about youthful exhuberance and too much testoerone!

also same time saw stuff like Redskins, Membranes, 3 Johns, Fall, NMA, Mission, Nephilim, plus obsqurities like Big Flame, A Witness, Bogshed, half man half buscuit plus hundreds more

Was totally mad on Discharge, still am really, Hear Nothing See Nothing Say Nothing still cuts it for me. As a teenager if your testicles hadnt dropped when you listened to it the first time - they had after!!!

tricky1963

Postby tricky1963 » 09 Feb 2007, 17:56

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 10 Feb 2007, 20:00

Hawkwind - Glasgow Apollo, c.1975
Echo and the Bunnymen - Lower Caird Hall, Dundee 1982
Nine Inch Nails - Glasgow Barrowlands, 21 May 1994
Type O Negative - Glasgow Garage c.1996 my all time toppermost gig! So good I wept during Green Man.
Bauhaus - Tiffany's Ballroom, Glasgow c.1981
Tones On Tail - Glasgow Nightmoves c.1985
Anthrax - Glasgow Barrowlands c.1989
Van Der Graaf Generator - Glasgow ABC, Nov. 2005
Bauhaus - Glasgow ABC, Feb. 2006
The Sisters Of Mercy - Leeds Uni Refectory, 3 May 2006 but that was mainly due to the company, sunny weather and the outstanding day all us Heartlanders had.

@Banjo you're supposed to fall asleep at a Tangs concert :lol: :lol: :lol:
@NEVERAGAINRACING I saw Bogshed too, Panties Please! Ever see World Domination Enterprises? :lol:
If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

Return to “Play Dead”