PLAY DEAD Merchandise

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

jeff

Postby jeff » 09 Mar 2007, 15:27

Heck yeah! Very nice, elegant even.

Next step is finding a volunteer (ideally from the UK, since that's where 95% of these will be worn) to deal with getting them printed and to handle taking the orders for them. As I've stated, I will front up all the cash to get them printed if someone else is willing to do the dirty work of handling all the shipping duties and dealing with the print shop to get them done up.

I love it. I think we're quite close.

How many do we need? 50? What sizes?

-jeff!

Red Sunsets
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Red Sunsets » 09 Mar 2007, 16:02

Aha! jeff lives!

I can take care of the printing/artwork side, the shipping ain't my bag.
I am working on a slightly altered design with the web address on the back and the typeface changed from Times Bold (most PD releases) to Engravers (a'la CoJ).

Stay tuned pop pickers...

James
Blast Products? is (so far) a non-profit organisation :|
If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

Banjo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Banjo » 10 Mar 2007, 08:39

Yeah, a back print would be good

How 80s are we! :P
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 11 Mar 2007, 07:13

Looks good,although id prefer Green to Pink personally
Mutate or Die!!

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 11 Mar 2007, 13:16

jeff

Postby jeff » 12 Mar 2007, 13:33

NEVERAGAINRACING

Postby NEVERAGAINRACING » 14 Mar 2007, 12:12

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 16 Mar 2007, 18:50

Ok guys 'n' gals, sorry for the delay, I've been... well I've just been fanny about
anyways, here is my latest/last design for front and back in the Company of Justice (Engravers) font, with green logo and Conspiricy dragon as suggested by shaeve (albeit) on the back

"Looking behind me, the water turns icy blue,
The lights are dimmed and once again the stage is set for you"...

James

Banjo

Postby Banjo » 17 Mar 2007, 10:10

Very nice mate, good job!

You can count me in for one of those!

the tenant

Postby the tenant » 17 Mar 2007, 13:37

Very nice but i think the first one was better (pink/purple) front design only, sorry but back prints suck arse when you get a bit hot.........am i getting old?

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 18 Mar 2007, 22:59

OK, this is my last go and then me and Banjo can dance/walk into the sun when jeff finaly picks up his PMs
I've done a good job here and I have tried to get an 'online comminity' vibe going, I just don't understand the reticence. All it costs you is a "yeah!" so join in please. Or is that uncool?

Next!

Banjo

Postby Banjo » 19 Mar 2007, 08:52

You know it's a big yes from me!

So who else wants to be one of the gang? :)

jeff

Postby jeff » 19 Mar 2007, 13:42

Very, very nice!

I really like the back print.

Should we do up a poll to pick design 1 or design 2? Obviously design 2 will cost more with the 2x sided print, but I personally think it'd be worth it.

We could poll til the end of the month and then contact the screenprinters from there.

Provided I can figure out how to do it, I'll set the polling station up today.

-jeff!

the tenant

Postby the tenant » 19 Mar 2007, 20:04

Fuck me youre right Red, i just want a t shirt, so yeah to any of them, come on people sort it out and say yeah!!!

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 20 Mar 2007, 10:33

The back/front design is splendiferous.

I really like it

I do hope we can do somthing..

Regards

A
Mutate or Die!!

Return to “Play Dead”