PLAY DEAD Merchandise

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

NEVERAGAINRACING
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

PLAY DEAD Merchandise

Postby NEVERAGAINRACING » 02 Jan 2007, 12:11

Has anyone seen any merchandise for sale anywhere, surely somebody must be bootlegging shirts etc?

I just bought "Never Again" and "WHY" (Discharge) shirts, official band merchandise, way cool retro shirts, im sure there is a market for Play Dead stuff.

the tenant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby the tenant » 02 Jan 2007, 15:12

Havent seen any anywhere, but yeah good idea, i for sure would buy a couple

jeff

Postby jeff » 12 Jan 2007, 14:27

Is there enough interest in this that we could put together our own shirt in a small run?

We need a design (or two) for it, and a small bankroll and someone interested in volunteering to handle shipping them out to people who buy them.

While I'd be happy to host, post, and handle the business end of a ~50 run of shirts, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for me to have/sell them here and then ship 95% of them overseas. I would be absolutely willing to bankroll the project though if someone on the other side of the pond would be willing to get in contact with a local silkscreener.

Any artist types here? I can certainly get ahold of the person who did the (absolutely amazingly brilliant) artwork for the DVD cover.

I always thought it would be cool to have a very simple shirt with just the logo (see my avatar) on the front, and perhaps one of the Mayan or even that creepy looking on the back.

And of course, having www.companyofjustice.com on the back too would be ideal. :P

-jeff!

Lee

Postby Lee » 12 Jan 2007, 23:09

I could do the art work, a couple of designs and vote on the best if you would like as I am a graphic designer a would be able to copy most of the artwork
There is nothing better in life than writing on the sole of your slipper with a biro

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 13 Jan 2007, 05:34

I personally would go for the conspiracy dragon in green with play dead on the front and a small logo on the back with companyofjustice.com

Thats me anyhow

A
Mutate or Die!!

the tenant

Postby the tenant » 14 Jan 2007, 14:24

id say Jeffs avatar sign has got to be on the front, then Play Dead on the back at the top and the web site at the bottom, we might be getting old but no one tucks t shirts in

d francis

play dead shirt

Postby d francis » 18 Jan 2007, 17:56

i have waited decades to own a new play dead shirt. ill do anything i can to help this end. the green dragon t shirt was smart as was the flower girl.

i await

donny
be seeing you

Banjo

Postby Banjo » 19 Jan 2007, 12:00

I'd go for the Play Dead bat or the Flower Girl immages. I had both these Ts but they're lost to time and biological washing powder!

Banjo
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever

Pale Fire

Postby Pale Fire » 24 Jan 2007, 23:57

-Chris Haney!

Death to Videodrome!!!!

the tenant

Postby the tenant » 25 Jan 2007, 18:08

Pale Fire

Postby Pale Fire » 26 Jan 2007, 16:03

Here's something I drew a long time ago... then it was stolen and I got it back from the asshole... and it was published last spring. I've drawn better since this though...

-Chris Haney!

Death to Videodrome!!!!

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 10 Feb 2007, 20:20

I'm a graphic designer too (26 years pro) and I have connections with a silkscreen printer in Edinburgh who will do customised short runs. I didn't do the www.myheartland.co.uk t-shirts, but have had a hand in other merchandise.
PM me if interested.

James Blast
Blast Products
If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 14 Feb 2007, 06:20

Mutate or Die!!

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 09 Mar 2007, 10:50

I've been batting ideas around with Steve and he suggested I post what's been done so far to get a reaction, so for your dellictation, laydeez n genilmin...
Image :mrgreen:
If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

Banjo

Postby Banjo » 09 Mar 2007, 12:30

Top stuff!! I'd definately be after one of these! Well done mate
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever

Return to “Play Dead”