M.A.D. The final answers.

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
steve
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

M.A.D. The final answers.

Postby steve » 17 Mar 2007, 14:43

Hi Guys.

Just Finished reading Alex's sleeve notes, I think the boy done good. Thanks to anyboby who contributed. I still find questions regardind M.A.D. croping up so I've put some answers at the end of the topic for those who still want to know.

Have Fun

Steve P.D.

Return to “Play Dead”