Somebody help me the medication is waring off

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
steve
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Somebody help me the medication is waring off

Postby steve » 03 Apr 2007, 09:57

Hi Guys.

Ive given myself a mission to try and collect back royalties due to me and the others in the band. If anybody out there has a copy of "caught from behind" or The singles album please could thay let me know what label thay were on. I have never owned either of these, a matter of principal Im sure you understand.

Get in touch.

Steve P.D.

Banjo

Postby Banjo » 03 Apr 2007, 12:03

I've got Caught From Behind on Vinyl somewhere. I'll have a look what label it's on and let you know

You get 'em Steve!
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever

jeff

Postby jeff » 03 Apr 2007, 14:45

The singles LP is:
Clay Records (Clay LP20M) released 1985.

and caught from behind is:
Castle Communication (DOJOLP 34) released 1986

These details are in the discography section and were pulled from my vinyl.

Good luck with this project-let us know if there is any way we can help, or anyone we can beat up for you.

-jeff!

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 03 Apr 2007, 16:34

Caught from Behind: Castle Communication (DOJOLP 34) released 1986
If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

hgrey

Caught From Behind

Postby hgrey » 08 Apr 2007, 14:33

Hi Steve. I am looking at my copy of the LP right now, and it says Copyright 1986 Castle Communications PLC. Their address is Unit 7, Merton Road Industrial Estate, 271 Merton Road, London SW18. It also says "Licensed from Saderal Ltd." and "Made in England." On the back of the album it says "Distributed by Cartel." I bought the album in NYC probably around 1986 as it was one of the only bootlegs by your group that I ever saw. It probably cost me about US$10. Not sure if any of these mean anything to you...

I did a quick search on Castle Comm PLC and I found that three of the former principals of Castle--Terry Shand, Geoff Kempin and Julian Paul--went on to form Eagle Rock Entertainment (http://www.eaglerockent.com/eaglerockUSA/aboutus.php).

Rgds,
Harold
San Jose, CA

steve

Postby steve » 10 Apr 2007, 13:04

Hi Guys.

Big thanks for that it has been a great help.

Steve. P.D.

Return to “Play Dead”