First Post

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

Batman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Batman » 30 Sep 2011, 10:42

staydead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby staydead » 01 Oct 2011, 10:28

bluefromnowhere

Postby bluefromnowhere » 08 Oct 2011, 21:51

Batman

Postby Batman » 13 Oct 2011, 06:16

bluefromnowhere

Postby bluefromnowhere » 14 Oct 2011, 18:22

I'm in fairly regular touch with Roy (he's still in London whereas I moved to Devon from London years ago). We both moved to London in early 1987. Neither of us was into that Sisters/Mission goth thing - that's probably why we gave-up on the club scene in Manchester (that and not getting girls). I think we still went to the Hacienda and the Ritz though.

Mark I haven't seen since bumping into him in Brixton in 1992 (errr, that's nearly 20 years!). He moved back up north a few years before then - he was quite involved with the Class War movement at that time. I often talk about the old days with Roy - he'll be really interested to know that I've been in touch with you.

Return to “Play Dead”