Guitar tabs

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
the tenant
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Guitar tabs

Postby the tenant » 01 Jul 2007, 18:28

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 01 Aug 2007, 08:48

Mutate or Die!!

the tenant

Postby the tenant » 02 Aug 2007, 18:49

im the same got to put the bass down and learn something with more than 4 strings lol

Dark Eyes

Postby Dark Eyes » 03 Aug 2007, 17:27

You could always try a 5 string bass for a change :lol:

the tenant

Postby the tenant » 03 Aug 2007, 19:08

no i had a six string bass and fuck me was it hard to play, so went back to four string, a lot easier

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 03 Aug 2007, 23:49

Im currently looking for a 5 string bass, I had a steinberger lined up but I missed it, Now on the look out for a Hohner Jack, or a Hohner Bbass both in black..let me know if you see any about

Regards
A
Mutate or Die!!

Return to “Play Dead”