anyone ever heard of/currently looking for

Non Play Dead related music discussions

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Red Sunsets
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

anyone ever heard of/currently looking for

Postby Red Sunsets » 19 Oct 2007, 16:49

post about those mystery songs, forgotten bands you remember fondly but have nothing by

here's mine:
back in the 80s a guy I knew gave me a tape with a track by a band he told me were called NASA, the track was titled Sensoria (not the Cab. V. one either), I've lost the tape but I still remember I liked the tune

can anyone help?
If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 22 Oct 2007, 06:54

1. would be TEAHOUSE CAMP...got the one track off the "Just say yeah" compilation.. Fantastic tune, I heard they did a 12" "stab in the back/poor Tom" but never saw it heard it or have found it

2. PINK AND BLACK with Terry Mcleay from SEX GANG. Always liked auld Tezza and wondered what he has done with himself. Not heard the band
Mutate or Die!!

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 08 Aug 2008, 10:38

Im bumping this because I can
Mutate or Die!!

jeff

Postby jeff » 11 Aug 2008, 14:47

I have that Just Say Yeah comp...
Do you want me to rip that track off it and post it as an mp3?

(can't believe I never saw this thread last year or I would have offered then!)

-jeff!

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 24 Aug 2008, 07:41

Mutate or Die!!

Return to “Other bands/music”