March Violets confirm Leeds gig in December

Non Play Dead related music discussions

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Red Sunsets
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

March Violets confirm Leeds gig in December

Postby Red Sunsets » 24 Oct 2007, 13:29

If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 25 Oct 2007, 08:56

Mutate or Die!!

John_R

Postby John_R » 25 Oct 2007, 09:06

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 25 Oct 2007, 14:50

here ye go, www.myheartland.co.uk it's a very lively place and you'll bump into many old faces, does the name Ramone ring any bells? I'm James Blast over there
If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

John_R

Postby John_R » 26 Oct 2007, 12:20

OK, I have joined MyHeartland, thanks for the info.

I chatted with a contact in Leeds and he has already been on the case with respect to lighting the gig so I am pleased it looks like they will be in good hands from that point of view.

Return to “Other bands/music”