Original Killing Joke Line-Up Reforms

Non Play Dead related music discussions

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hgrey
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Original Killing Joke Line-Up Reforms

Postby hgrey » 01 Mar 2008, 05:43

Did you guys read that the original line-up (Jaz, Geordie, Youth, Big Paul) is planning a late 2008 tour in select cities. There will be two-night residencies, on the first night they will play their first two albums in their entirety, and the second night they will play the entire Pandemonium and the early 79-80 singles (Turn to Red, etc.) They are also planning on releasing a new album by then as well. For more info, check out:
http://www.killingjoke.com/killingjoke_home.html

Harold
San Jose, CA

jeff

Postby jeff » 04 Mar 2008, 15:30

wow!!
harold, you might just be getting a visitor or two if I can get myself to the LA show, or maybe I'll have to fly over to the UK again. :)

-jeff!

tricky1963

Postby tricky1963 » 13 Mar 2008, 18:07

First time I ever saw PD was supporting the Joke at Sheffield July 1983.

It all seems such a long time ago....

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 20 Mar 2008, 08:05

wheres the NZ show, at least we have QOTSA and the Smashies this weekend
Mutate or Die!!

the tenant

Postby the tenant » 21 Mar 2008, 15:35

Andi, are you going to QOTSA, i went to see them in Southampton a few weeks back and they were really good, better than most of the reviews ive read about them, if you do have a good time

Return to “Other bands/music”