My Bloody Valentine

Non Play Dead related music discussions

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Red Sunsets
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My Bloody Valentine

Postby Red Sunsets » 17 Jun 2008, 20:13

MBV fans, check this - one of the clearest yet oddest sound recordings I have heard of a band live
If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

Manolis

Postby Manolis » 13 Aug 2008, 15:45

wish I could attend one of those London gigs
A friend of mine told me that it was a rather noisy experience.
Just before the end of the show MBV did a 20 min-lasting wall of noise

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 13 Aug 2008, 15:47

apparently it was their latest take on You Made Me Realise, click the link it's still there
If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

Return to “Other bands/music”