It was definately the pyjamas

Non Play Dead related music discussions

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
shaeve
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

It was definately the pyjamas

Postby shaeve » 21 Oct 2008, 09:44

Just been watchin "love me"by balaam and the angel on you tube and I remember now why I hated them everytime I saw them supporting the Cult...What the hell was the idea behind it
Mutate or Die!!

jeff

Re: It was definately the pyjamas

Postby jeff » 24 Oct 2008, 17:33

well, you'll be happier to know that they've since dropped that schtick. i saw them opening for the mission back in feb/march and they were (iirc) looking very old and wearing bluejeans.

their show, like their albums, started out great, with all the old classics, then turned really generic rock and roll and i totally lost interest in anything they did after about 4 songs.

i think ghost dance is another band who should have given up long before they did. would have saved us all from having to hear some really terrible music.

Return to “Other bands/music”