Another band back from the dead

Non Play Dead related music discussions

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Robs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Another band back from the dead

Postby Robs » 06 Sep 2009, 07:30

Hey folks
Anne Marie has been in touch with me to tell me she's reforming (?) Ghost Dance with Stan (Skeletal Family) on guitar.
They've been rehearsing old stuff from both bands and writing new.
First gig back is at the Gasworks Bar in Bradford UK on 31 Oct
More info when I have it
"The Revolution evaporates, & leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy. The chains of tormented mankind are made out of red tape."

jeff

Postby jeff » 08 Sep 2009, 13:42

Excellent news! I may have to find myself making a trip overseas to line up with one of their shows. Yet another band I never got a chance to see...
Now we just need our PD boys to jump on the bandwagon too!

FYI, if anyone is interested in some of their vinyl offerings that have (yet) to see CD, I have transferred the entire discography. Lemme know.

Robs

Postby Robs » 08 Sep 2009, 21:22

Course I could be tempted.

Will let you know as & when they go live on the web again - I only have a facebook entry at the mo, but will post gig details whe I get them.

By the way Jeff, remember we talked about ORANGE PD shirts... :wink:
"The Revolution evaporates, & leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy. The chains of tormented mankind are made out of red tape."

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 18 Sep 2009, 09:33

Only saw the Skels the once supporting the Sisters at the Royal court in the `pool.

Anne-marie was the bomb..

Wont get to see them in sunny NZ, but hey go for it I say
Mutate or Die!!

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 22 Oct 2009, 18:23

Crap band and she ruined Ghost Dance - IMO
If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 27 Oct 2009, 08:37

The fuzzy haired guy ruined Ghostdance...

:D

hehe...

Didnt actually like them to be honest
Mutate or Die!!

Return to “Other bands/music”