Jim Marshall 1923-2012

Non Play Dead related music discussions

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Allan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Jim Marshall 1923-2012

Postby Allan » 07 Apr 2012, 04:35

Jim allowed mere mortals to become our guitar heroes and favorite bands. Much of the soundtracks of each of our lives have his signature tones on them. A true inspiration to myself and many other guitar amplifier builders.

Jim, rest in peace and God Bless.

-Allan

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing.
-Werner von Braun

Return to “Other bands/music”