Scan of Brothers Grimm cover

Non Play Dead related music discussions

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
shaeve
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Scan of Brothers Grimm cover

Postby shaeve » 11 Oct 2006, 06:13

Hello all,

Im on a mission from god, no not really, but I am sad and old and want to put a few of my fave sleeve cover pictures into frames so when i am too old to do anything else I can look at some picures on the wall and say to my wife, remember dear when we saw the death cult/ play dead/killing joke at Manchester Poly

But to fullfil this dream I need to get some big scans

I have a great picture of the devil from the back of the first flower already ( much to my wifes horror, shes drawn a cross on the back!!),

Im currently after the Tim Page photo from the Death Cult EP, or Death Cult - Brothers Grimm EP or whatever you like to call it.

Hope someone kind can help

Cheers

As an afterthought , please list your fave covers from the past..

A[/b]

Banjo

Postby Banjo » 11 Oct 2006, 10:44

I thought there might be something on line, but there all on the small side. Could you do anything with these in photoshop or something?

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 12 Oct 2006, 09:05

Return to “Other bands/music”