Theatre of Hate

Non Play Dead related music discussions

Moderators: jeff, OX4

jeff

Postby jeff » 23 Feb 2007, 23:12

Weeding forum is up (as if none of you saw it by now)

I was trying to come up with a better name for it, something catchy and funny, as there are PLENTY of references that we can work with around "weed" but I haven't come up with anything clever enough yet.

Suggestions welcome.

jeff

Postby jeff » 23 Feb 2007, 23:16

BTW, should I make this forum private to outside (non-registered members)?
If people are going to be posting addresses or anything else of sensitiveish nature, perhaps it should be...

On the other hand, seeing what people might be offering could make new folks sign up for the board.

-jeff!

Banjo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Banjo » 25 Feb 2007, 11:21

Nice one Jeff, good work mate. There are a few things I want and a few things I can offer, so this should be very worthwhile

Banjo
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever

Banjo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Banjo » 25 Feb 2007, 11:26

Thanks to The Tenant - I got the TOH disc in the post yesterday and an blasting it round the house as I type! It's a really good gig and a reminder of why TOH were, for a time, the best band in the world!

Staying true to the weeding idea, if two other people want a copy, reply to this and we'll sort it out

Thanks again Tenant

Banjo

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 26 Feb 2007, 15:48

This is great guys, thanks for all pitching in.
As to keeping the forum only for registered members, yep that's a good idea.
Heartland eventually went down that route as they were getting a lot of 'smash and grab' raiders. We also don't encourage people with just one or two posts to their name, it's a good idea to join in and get known first.
Hope this really takes off, you find it's a great way to discover some lost treasures and make good mates as well. :D

cheers
James
If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 09 Mar 2007, 11:20

another one away to Dark Eyes...

Banjo

Postby Banjo » 09 Mar 2007, 12:25

I still owe two copies of this, so if anyone's interested, you know what to do

jeff

Postby jeff » 14 Mar 2007, 14:09

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 14 Mar 2007, 14:14

should be no prob jeff, Quiff Boy stole it from another forum anyway :lol:

jeff

Postby jeff » 15 Mar 2007, 13:27

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 15 Mar 2007, 13:37

the tenant

Postby the tenant » 12 May 2007, 11:49

Return to “Other bands/music”