Greetings from Athens/Greece

Everything else. No religion or politics please.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Manolis
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Greetings from Athens/Greece

Postby Manolis » 13 Aug 2008, 09:11

Just discovered this nice little forum
just saying hi to all of you

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 13 Aug 2008, 13:45

Hi there, it's been very quiet of recent, maybe your the one to get us moving again. :D
If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

jeff

Postby jeff » 13 Aug 2008, 14:31

I'm partly to blame for the quiet spell too-I've put in 0 effort into the site for a few months now, meanwhile things like bootlegs that I need to digitize/upload and bugfixes and new discography items keep piling up behind me.

Sorry everyone. I need a helper monkey!

I do promise that as the temperature cools down outside, I will be more present-I only get 3 good months of the year here, and I like to enjoy them as much as I can...

-jeff!

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 13 Aug 2008, 14:39

move to Glasgow Jeff, the weather's constantly pish here :lol:

and I'm guilty of inactivity on the forum layout, I had a stack of 'pro bono' (as they used to say in LA Law) jobs piling up and after getting burned rather badly on one of them, I let all the other slide, I'll turn my attention to it very soon
If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

Manolis

Postby Manolis » 13 Aug 2008, 15:33

Jeff is also to blame for me discovering this forum

Return to “Off topic”