jeff is fundraising (wtf?!)

Everything else. No religion or politics please.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jeff

jeff is fundraising (wtf?!)

Postby jeff » 13 Apr 2009, 15:31

shaeve
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby shaeve » 25 Apr 2009, 06:55

Mutate or Die!!

jeff

Postby jeff » 29 Apr 2009, 13:27

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 16 May 2009, 06:41

Done, Thanks for the hard work on the MP3`s and the DVD, what would we do without you..Glad to help a good cause
Mutate or Die!!

jeff

Postby jeff » 18 May 2009, 14:04

Done!

thank you very much for the sponsorship.
I really feel bad that I've let this place go for a bit. It's always on my mind, just never on my calendar to do any work to it. Stick with me though, I've got more bootlegs and other goodies to upload someday.

I'm wearing my PD shirt today...

Robs

Postby Robs » 06 Sep 2009, 07:26

How'd the bike ride go then Jeff?
"The Revolution evaporates, & leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy. The chains of tormented mankind are made out of red tape."

jeff

Postby jeff » 08 Sep 2009, 13:39

It was brilliant. Simply brilliant.
The fundraising itself didn't go so well, so I ended up paying quite a bit out of pocket, but the ride itself was totally worth it. 5 days of cycling through the canadian rockies-saw waterfalls, a bear!, walked around on a glacier, hiked a few miles, swam in hot springs, and cycled up and down a few mountains.

Easily some of the most breathtaking scenes I have ever witnessed; easily on par with the stuff I got to see in Iceland. I made friends with 20 odd people whom I have almost nothing in common with, except for this ride, and now they're friends for life.

Here's a blogspot that one of the group made:
http://banff2jasper.blogspot.com/

-jeff!

shaeve

Postby shaeve » 18 Sep 2009, 09:35

good on ya Jeff

Next time come and ride NZ..
Mutate or Die!!

Return to “Off topic”