80's Hair

Everything else. No religion or politics please.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Lee
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

80's Hair

Postby Lee » 13 Oct 2006, 18:42

Hi just wondering who had ultra 80's hair diminishing the ozone in the process & who had the best Goth hair
Daniel Ash is my number one

the tenant

Postby the tenant » 13 Oct 2006, 19:27

not me fella, late 80's mohican, early 90's long four way plaits with beads and multi coloured, but aint got no pics, ex threw them all away, Daniel Ash or singer from Ausgang, ozone what ozone

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 13 Oct 2006, 21:27

I was a little bit Goth but more Metal and it was so long ago, it was in black and white!
I'm on the left BTW :mrgreen:
If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

Lee

Postby Lee » 13 Oct 2006, 21:36

Vey Cool I had a Metal phaze. So a bass player who was your hero For Me its stuart from New Model Army :D What was your bands name!

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 13 Oct 2006, 21:49

Banjo

Postby Banjo » 14 Oct 2006, 12:42

Here's me back in the day!

Banjo
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 14 Oct 2006, 18:13

Banjo

Postby Banjo » 15 Oct 2006, 11:27

Ew!! Never liked any of those bands! I see what you mean tho :)
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever

NEVERAGAINRACING

Postby NEVERAGAINRACING » 02 Jan 2007, 12:00

about 85 i had blonde streaks, with the sides shaved bald (like Joe Strummer in Casbah video - kind of a wide mohawk), then put a black rinse through it, so it went purple streaks... Cool, wonder why i have no hair now though ?

My buddies called my Travis (Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver)
The lads at work made me a bow and arrow and a tomahawk out of wood.

NEVERAGAINRACING

Postby NEVERAGAINRACING » 02 Jan 2007, 12:07

My buddy Dave had the best hair i saw in 84
ho ho

the tenant

Postby the tenant » 02 Jan 2007, 15:14

Neveragainracing, good to see the old Crass-you country needs you poster in the background, hair reminds me of Colin from Conflicts

NEVERAGAINRACING

Postby NEVERAGAINRACING » 02 Jan 2007, 15:50

ho ho, well spotted pal, im obviusly in to car racing now, we have a shared garage, there is loads of punk spray can all over the walls, loads of crass stencilling and i have a UK Subs stencil that has had some stick, think it came out of "another kind of blues" or "brand new age" LP ? Cant remember (maybe even Dimished??).

NEVERAGAINRACING

Postby NEVERAGAINRACING » 02 Jan 2007, 23:17

i guessed i slipped into more hardcore crust in the early 90's - heres a pic, me on the left. Not permed, that was my natural curl, hideous really. Its fell off since.

Heres some info on our old band, some said we were like a hardcore metal goth band!
id say one guitar was Chameleons and Cocteau Twins, the other guitar was Bolt Thrower and Carcass, the singer was a crooner grunting like he was having a really bad dump on the toilet. Did 3 singles and 3 lps though.

http://www.geocities.com/cococonnection/hybernoid.html

Return to “Off topic”