beastmaster answers

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
steve
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

beastmaster answers

Postby steve » 06 Jul 2006, 09:33

Hi All.

I Have read some posts reguarding "Beastmasters", so Ive decided to clear this up for anyboby interested.

The band was, Rob,Wiff, a keyboard player named Julian Silvester, bass player Bob Brimson and yours truely.

We wrote a few munbers, recorded some stuff, but nothing was ever officially released. It all just kind of fell apart through lack or our real interest.

Silly name for a band anyway.

Hope that clears that one up.

Have fun all.

Steve P.D.

Pale Fire

Postby Pale Fire » 06 Jul 2006, 21:01

I was actually about to ask you questions regarding "The Beastmaster Generals," but you answered all but one question. Yeehaw!

Does any of The Beastmaster Generals' material still exist? ...And do you remember what the names of these songs were?

steve

beastmaster stuff

Postby steve » 10 Jul 2006, 09:01

Hi Guys.

As far as there being any recorded material, I really dont know its an age ago, someboby may have a crusty old cassette in the back of a very dark draw. I personally aint seen one for a very long time.

Im trying to remember the names of the tracks on it, but even that is a long forgotten memory.

Thats about the best I can do.

Steve P.D.

OX4
Site Admin

Re: beastmaster answers

Postby OX4 » 01 Apr 2010, 13:11

steve

Postby steve » 13 Apr 2010, 10:16

I lost touch with Bob a long time ago, I dont know what he's doing now or if were talking about the same person.
You obviously have your reasons for your view of him, he was a good guy to me.

Steve.

Return to “Play Dead”