Another Play Dead?

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
steve
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Another Play Dead?

Postby steve » 10 Jul 2006, 09:12

Hi Guys.

A little while ago I was very bored at work and so decided to cruse the web (as ya do). I found to my supprise another band somewhere in the U.S. calling themselves Play Dead.

I paid a visit to thier guestbook (yes I really was that bored) only to find a vast amount of very unpleasent remarks.

I sure none of you guys wuold think of doing something like that.

Keep the faith.

Steve P.D.

the tenant

Postby the tenant » 10 Jul 2006, 16:21

you must of been v bored, what was the web address that sounds quite funny, got to have a look/laugh

hgrey

Faux Play Dead

Postby hgrey » 10 Jul 2006, 17:32

Yes, in doing some searching a while back I also found that other band. I think they are a US heavymetal band! Think they could come up with a more original name ;-)

Hey Steve, were you working on a kind of history or FAQ about the band. Would love to read it and would love to know what happened to the other guys in the band. Would it be cool if we sent you some questions??

Harold
San Jose, CA

Red Sunsets

Postby Red Sunsets » 07 Oct 2006, 18:37

Me too, I Googled Play Dead a while back and got some shite American Green Day (Spit!) soundalikes - Avoid!
If I had all the money I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink.

Return to “Play Dead”