steve guitar god

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
d francis

steve guitar god

Postby d francis » 21 Mar 2010, 20:36

be seeing you

steve
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby steve » 13 Apr 2010, 10:26

Ive never written or used tabs, was there any track you wanted, I may have a go but please remember that I havn't played these songs in a very long time, a very very long time.

Steve.

Dave the Fish

Postby Dave the Fish » 13 Apr 2010, 14:04

Would be interested to know how 'Sacrosanct' was played - has always baffled me, that one - did you use some weird tuning or drop a semitone? Oh yes, 'Break' would be nice too! Thanks Steve, you're a legend!!!!!
:D

steve

Postby steve » 16 Apr 2010, 16:00

Hi Dave.
as you already sussed we tuned down a semitone, it adds a little weight, it's and old trick of Blues guitarist. Once you do this you will never go back to standard tuning.

As for tabs, it might take me sometime to sort out but I will have a go.

Steve.

morbidrockgod

Postby morbidrockgod » 22 Nov 2013, 20:50

Return to “Play Dead”