Digging through the closet....Poison Takes A Hold poster

The band, the music & all related topics.

Moderators: jeff, OX4

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sky Burial
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Digging through the closet....Poison Takes A Hold poster

Postby Sky Burial » 11 Apr 2013, 14:26

Greetings. First post from a long time fan. Was digging through my archives today and found a promo poster from the the first single.......

OX4
Site Admin

Postby OX4 » 12 Apr 2013, 10:03

Nice piece! Quite creased though, if I was you I'd get it ironed and in a frame ASAP.

Sky Burial

Postby Sky Burial » 12 Apr 2013, 11:51

There's really no "damage". The only creases in it are from the fact that it was originally a folded poster. I opted to keep it rolled up for the last 30 years so the folds would affect the paper. The "waves" are from keeping it safe in a tube.

morbidrockgod

Postby morbidrockgod » 22 Nov 2013, 16:58

Italytours

Postby Italytours » 07 Jan 2015, 12:18

What is a lot in this world that I had never seen.

Return to “Play Dead”